My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
3:30 PM
There's only one word to describe it. Ouch.
Read off another website. It says.. the water bubbles will be filled with pus first then it'll die off. Gross. Pain killers aren't working. Pain is still here, to top it up, there's an itch as well. -sighs- Scarring is very common. sighs. Thank god I don't wear bikinis. It's starting to hurt and itch at the same time. damn.
On another note, I want to go out to buy my CD! It's by Olivia Ong. Local girl who made it big in Japan. Similiar to Michael Buble. Songs in her first album are popular songs. The bossa nova mix is good though. If only CD shops do delivery.
Read TM's blog today. Wondering if she was referring to me. I hope not. I got reminded of the two diary entries on my fridae account. Finally I found the button to delete the entries.
2 more months and it's my birthday. I'll be 22 then. Half a year went by already. I spent half the year moving in the dark with my eyes blindfolded. Hopefully the remaining half of the year turns out well. They say once you're 21, time passes very much faster. It's so very true. I remember telling Alex.. when I'm 35, I have a feeling I'll still act very much like a kid. I don't want to grow up. I like where I'm at now.
Can't wait for birthday to come. I want to throw a birthday chalet! -beams-
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!